The LCR0202 analog linear coupling is a photoelectric component to control resistance variation by inputting different current. It makes use of CdS and LED semi-conductor which go through rigorous aging and testing. The coupling works through current input control and provides pure resistance with non-polarity output and has wide application. Our company has the patent right to manufacture and the patent number is ZL02225334.3.
1. Pure resistor and non-polarity output.
2. Wide range of analog linear resistance, the low "on'' resistance, high "off '' resistance.
3. The analog linear coupling comes with simple circuit configuration suitable for DC and AC use.
4. Input to output isolation, and low distortion coupling.
5. Encapsulation with PPO high-temperature resistant material.
6. The analog linear coupling can be applied to audio power amplifier protection and control.
7. It can also be used for volume control and electric isolation coupling.
8. Light adjustment and motor speed control.
9. Communication transmission and automatic control.
|Recommended model||LCR-0202 Series|
|Encapsulation||DIP-4 (cuboid small package)|
|Input current||0-20mA, MAX 40mA|
|Output light resistance||50Ω-1KΩ @20mA-0.01mA|
|Output dark resistance||1Ω-10KΩ @10 seconds off later|
|Withstanding voltage at output end||<50V|
|DC coupling capacitance||<5pF|
|Max power consumption||100mW|
Eagle Power is a professional analog linear coupling manufacturer and supplier in China. We provide a vast array of products, including integrated circuit, PIR motion detector module, LED mobile display screen, rental LED display screen, curved LED display screen, and more.